Wanna get in touch with me? Need more information or something reviewed?
Want help running a social media campaign or connecting with more bloggers?
Contact me at stacieconnerty (at) gmail (dot) com
The Divine Miss Mommy welcomes businesses to send us samples for review. There are a few ways to conduct reviews. First, we can review it on this site. Second (and most highly recommended) is to get a He Blogs / She Blogs review (see bottom of page for complete details). This is where a daddy blogger (friend of mine) and I both review your product. This gives you a review from the male and female perspective plus that of our families.
Aaron is a talented blogger with a wife and three children who actively blogs at Father of the Blog . We both review your products and give our honest opinions. Most of the time, our families will be involved in the process as well. This gives a different perspective to really entice readers and prospective customers.
Almost all of the readers of this blog are busy mom’s (some dad’s too) and the majority of them shop online. As a result, they trust our editorial recommendations when making buying decisions. We value this trust and hold it in the highest regard. Our goal is to always review products / services / places in person. This allows us to give reliable, first-hand and honest recommendations.
To generate the most hype for your review, we love to do giveaways. Giveaways are Tweeted on Twitter, on Facebook plus listed on Prizey and many other sites giving the opportunity for thousands and thousands to see the review. Most giveaways will also require a visit to your website generating traffic for you as well. This is win-win situation for all.
Below are sample review policies; please read them thoroughly before submitting your product for review:
- Please include information on where to buy your product online. This is key for many readers requiring more information than in our review and who want to immediately make a purchase.
- Our reviews tend to be informal and may not always contain all product specs (unless specifically requested). We write just like we are having a conversation and talk about our exact experience with what we are reviewing.
- Consider offering coupon code to our blog readers to drive even more traffic to your site. A coupon code can stimulate interest similar to a giveaway.
- If requested, we will send links to our reviews as soon as they are published.
- What we select to review and our written content are strictly editorial. This absolutely cannot be purchased. As a result, we are pretty selective in what we cover and subsequently endorse — simply put, we believe that is what our readers expect of us.
Thanks for looking at our guidelines. We are excited that you got this far! Together, we can help promote the “best of best” products and services to our readers and the entire blogosphere.
Contact us today at stacieconnerty (at) gmail (dot) com
He Blogs / She Blogs – A Revolutionary New Way to Review
The Divine Miss Mommy and Father of the Blog bring you an exciting new way to review your product or service. The He Blogs / She Blogs review is where a review is posted on Father of the Blog and The Divine Miss Mommy review your product. This gives you a review from the mommy and the daddy perspective or male and female perspective.
Aaron from Father of the Blog is a talented blogger with a wife and three children who actively blogs at Father of the Blog We will both review your products or service and give our honest opinions. Most of the time and especially if requested, our families will be involved in the process as well. This gives a different perspective to really entice readers and prospective customers.
Contact us today if you would like a He Blogs / She Blogs review at stacieconnerty (at) gmail (dot) com