If you read this blog, then you know that I love taking pictures. Mostly of my children but I still really love to take them. I am by no means an expert when it comes to my camera but I do manage to teach myself something new on almost a weekly basis.
The thing is, my pictures started getting better once I got a DSLR camera. I started learning about things like light, shutter speed and depth of field. I still have a lot to learn but I sure do enjoy doing it on my DSLR camera.
- Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera – Body (Includes manufacturer’s supplied accessories)
- Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens – 5pc Deluxe Lens Care & Cleaning Kit
- 16 Gigabyte SDHC Secure Digital Memory Card – Secure Digital USB Card Reader -
- Well Padded Multi Compartment Gadget Bag with Pockets & Strap – Additional EN-EL14 Reachargeable Lithium ion Replacement Battery
- Full Size 59″ Tripod W/Case – Jumpstart Guide to Digital SLR Cameras – BONUS!
- Mini HDMI to standard HDMI cable – Free 25 Quality Prints (Promo code # on invoice)
- Universal Memory Card Wallet – Pack of LCD Screen Protectors